RO Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Rebirth

Fan forum to All Ragnarok Online fans out there. For new ones to RO -professionals. :)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies)

Go down 

How are you feeling today?
Feeling great! ^_^
HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Vote_lcap100%HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Feeling okay... :|
HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Vote_lcap0%HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not feeling so well... T~T
HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Vote_lcap0%HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dur...? O.o
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Soichiro
Admin
Admin
Soichiro

Male
Number of posts : 13
RO Character name : Soichiro
RO Server : SanctusRO (www.sanctusro.co.nr)
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Your Character Sheet
Name: Soichiro
Your HP:
HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Left_bar_bleue4600000/4600000HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Empty_bar_bleue  (4600000/4600000)
Your MP:
HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Left_bar_bleue240000/240000HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Empty_bar_bleue  (240000/240000)

HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Empty
PostSubject: HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies)   HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:44 pm

If you wish to add an poll in RO Revolution, follow these easy steps. (They're SO easy!)

1. Click "New" -button
2. Next step from that is quite easy. It's almost as easy as creating new normal thread. You just scroll down... way down until you see "Add a Poll/Add Poll" window (it should be underneath an Calendar -window). Type in your poll question in "Poll question" field. After that type in poll choices in the "Poll option" field. Use "Return" or big "Enter" button from your keyboard to add next poll choice. "Return" -button seperates them by a line break. Remember that 10 is maximum for poll choices.
3. Next step is to define how long your poll will run on days or is it never-ending poll. To make your poll last... for example 30 days, input number 30 in the "Run poll for" -field.
4. if you are making poll with multiple choices, like for example on Yes/No options, change option to "Yes" instead of "No".
5. Finally hit "Send Button" and you're done with the poll. This thread is also to show what kind of thread is an "poll"
Back to top Go down
http://rorevolution.forumotion.com

HOWTO: Create a poll (for newbies and I mean really newbies)
Page 1 of 1