RO Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Rebirth

Fan forum to All Ragnarok Online fans out there. For new ones to RO -professionals. :)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soichiro
Admin
Admin
Soichiro

Male
Number of posts : 13
RO Character name : Soichiro
RO Server : SanctusRO (www.sanctusro.co.nr)
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Your Character Sheet
Name: Soichiro
Your HP:
How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! Left_bar_bleue4600000/4600000How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! Empty_bar_bleue  (4600000/4600000)
Your MP:
How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! Left_bar_bleue240000/240000How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! Empty_bar_bleue  (240000/240000)

How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST!   How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:21 pm

I managed to get RPG profile working somehow. Here is quick guide how you can modify your own RPG Profile. Very first step is to go your profile. You can find there by clicking under your username a link called "Your Character Sheet" from forums (go just by to go to your profile). Next page shows you detailed information about yourself. Now scroll down and click "Modify" button down below. You should see next window like this:

How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST! RPG_Profile

0. This is your RPG Profile window. You should see the text "Your Character Sheet" text above (squared on skyblue color)

1. In right corner you see 7 different fields; Name, Location, Age, Race, Your HP, Your MP and Your Magic. Let's start with inserting a name (squared as forest green/dark green color). Choose the name to your character. Remember to select unique name. ^_^

2. Next we have field called "Location". Describe where your character is from. You can use real town/cities/country's names, but you can also use RO based location (for example "Prontera", this field is colored with brown square)

3. Next field is called "Age" (squared on black color). It should be obvious what you input here. If you don't know this field is for telling your real or your character age, meaning how old/young is she/he.

4. This is Race -field (squared on yellow color). You can only choose 1 race. Races that are used in here are: Human, Orc, Angel, Devil ect. There are totally 5 different races to choose from.

5. Your HP -field (squared as red color). This indicates your HP (Hit Points) in the forums. It's always in form xxxx/xxxx. Please input here your current HP and total comulative HP (How much your want your character have HP totally. This cannot be larger than 9999/9999 or smaller than 100/100. For example 500/500 or 350/500 ect.)

6. Your MP -field (squared as light green color). This indicates your MP (Magic Points). This is like HP -field explained above but you can't have more mp than 999/999 and no less than 50/50. Please input your desired MP here.

7. Your Magic -field. This shows you what magic skills you have by default (squared as blue squares). Leave this untouched, because I don't know how to use those skills yet. I need to search lots of different places to help of this so don't do anything to it. It is just telling you what magics you can use later on by default.

8. In left corner you see field called "Image Management" (squared as orange color). This is for to show what your character looks like.

9. Finally when you have set up all fields, hit "Save" button (squared as 2 red squares). Voila! All done! You have your own RPG Profile setted up! ^_^

For any questions and comments, send me an pm. :)

Cheers!

-Admin-
Back to top Go down
http://rorevolution.forumotion.com

How to use RPG Profile. READ ME FIRST!
Page 1 of 1